Infolinks In Text Ads

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Caption Contest


I thought it would be fun to have a caption contest in which you think of a caption for the picture above. Whoever I find to have the wittiest or most amusing caption will win something (nothing major, think postcard, foreign currency or small souvenir) from wherever I'm from. In order to post your caption just leave it in the form of a comment at the bottom here and after a week or two I'll decide and announce the winner. NOTE: It's important you give me some sort of clue who you are so I'll know who the winner is.
Have fun!

8 comments:

giting said...

This is nikki, a couchsurfer from the Philippines. My caption for this would be

"Melts in your mouth, not in your banana."

Kate_travelstheworld said...

Hello,
You don't know me, but I know you? Sort of, I read your blog if that counts! ha
well, my name is Kate and I have some questions to ask you. Such as, "Why you're traveling, how you're doing it, and so on..."
Please e-mail me at Kate_travelstheworld@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Oh and sorry.. I don't have a caption for this. All of mine were too lame!

Ali said...

haha...Mr. Love, you certainly are a creative one! I never considered doing a caption contest on my travels, but I like your imagination!

Okay, my caption:
hidden treasure

Hugs!

Nicole said...

MacGyver Moment. Stay tuned as our hero uses merely a half eaten banana and a yellow peanut m&m to escape his evil captors. (How DOES he do it?)

- Nicole (Ohio/Haiti/Africa/...)

Brittany said...

Hey it's your favoritest niece brit :). A caption for your picture:

"banana flavored m&m" haha that picture could be a campaign if Mars ever made m&m's flavored. i have another one too
"who said love had to be red?" that works cause of "terrylove" any way i thought i would put my two scents in.

melissa said...

"wholesome satisfaction"
or for me it would be
"long nap after breakfast"

Terry Love said...

Congrats Nikki! You win!

"Melts in your mouth, not in your banana"

giting said...

Hey Terry!

Thanks! I really enjoy reading your adventures. Keep on writing. And may God's traveling mercies be with you always.

-Nikki